Thursday, October 8, 2009

Denver's 22nd FiEsTa!!!

Denver turned 22 on September 29th this year and we had a blast celebrating it for real for the first time since we've been together. We first went to Red Lobster where we had all you can eat shrimp! Then we came home and opened presents and ate cake!










Denver got some new sunglasses (which were purple and I didn't know it so we don't have any pictures of them....I will be getting him some different ones later.) and a new car stereo! Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I'm so lucky to have a man like you! I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a happy birthday! Looks like your awesome wife made it awesome! Cute cake!

    Love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's where I got the idea from, your mom! I hope it's okay to copy all of you girl's way cute ideas. I'm not creative at all, but if I can see it, I can sometimes duplicate it. I love how you guys do way cute decorations and displays for parties. Mine aren't as good but I like to try! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete