Thursday, April 1, 2010

Possible Daley Look Alikes







Can you tell which one is Denver and which one is Blake??? Good Luck! Haha....
I think in this picture...Denver is on the right.



I think he is on the left on this one.....


I have no clue....
Denver and I have fun trying to decide which one is which....especially with the baby pictures. He still isn't positive which one he is in this one either.
Either way, I think Daley is going to be one cute baby girl! We can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Whoa, Denver is a twin? This whole time I just thought that I was going crazy whenever I was around both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes me a while sometimes too :) Blake is always the one in blue and he has the longer face...That usually helps me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She WILL be a cute little girl, I can't wait!!! I can tell in all but the last picture is hard to tell!!! Not quite sure on that one:) Love you guys, we'll see you this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the baby girl... we are having another girl to!! I'm such a slacker, one of these days I will update my blog! haha These baby pictures are to cute! You guys will have one cute baby!! Hope your feeling good!!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If Daley looks even the slightest bit like either one of you, she'll be the cutest baby ever!

    ReplyDelete