Saturday, July 28, 2012

Summer!

**I have post a total of 5 new posts!  Scroll down and check out what we've been up to this summer!

Daley has had a ball in her little wade pool...her favorite thing to do is to jump up and land on her bum!  Crazy girl!

We found this little guy over by the church infested with fleas and ticks and ribs poking out.  We gave him some meds and some food and he looks tons better....still a little skinny in this pic.  We named him peyote!  I have no idea what kind of dog he is other than he is small and looks kinda like a miniature boxer?  If there is such a breed?  He kind of acts like a cat which is really cute and funny.


Here is good 'ol Chief!  I can't believe how huge he got!  He has turned out to be one of the best dogs! (other than his bad digging habit)  When we go for walks he stays close and comes when you call him if you needed to. 


We have really enjoyed going to the pool after work.  Daley has become such a little water dog!  At first I thought this swimsuit wasn't going to work out very well but she learned how to manuver herself and she swims wherever she wants to!  I'm so proud of our little swimmer!  Now I can have a buddy in a few years to go swim laps!






Brothers!  We are so glad Tanner got to come and spend the summer with us!  He is quite the help here at home and at the restaurant!  We are going to miss him...


This is a cool picture...look at Daley's and Denver's tongues...they both are kind of curled on one side.  Like father like daughter!  Haha....Daley copies EVERYTHING Denver does...it is the cutest thing!


Look! No Hands!


Swimming her strokes here!  Haha

Peyote waiting for us to come home...


Best food in town!








Now this is the famous Navajo Burger!  And holy cow it is yummy!  Really bad for you but oh so good! 

1 comment: